Dubai Pubs, Bars Closed: Full List of New Covid-19 rules, Capacity Limits
Fresh rules for February to limit virus spread amid rising violations.
UAE: Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management has issued that will be in place from February 2 to 28,2021. This came as daily Covid-19 safety inspection reports showed a marked increase in the number of violations of precautionary measures.
Here is the full list of the new rules announced on Sunday:
– Pubs/bars will be closed
– Audience capacity of seated indoor venues, including cinemas as well as entertainment and sports venues to be reduced to 50% of maximum capacity; enhanced precautionary measures will be stringently enforced.
– Hotel establishments will be required to operate at 70% of total capacity; new bookings should comply with the new capacity limit.
– The number of guests allowed inside swimming pools and private beaches in hotels will be limited to 70% of total capacity.
– Shopping malls will operate at a reduced capacity of 70%
– Restaurants and cafes will be required to close by 1.00 am. They will also not be allowed to organise any entertainment activities in their premises.
– Intensified monitoring and inspection campaigns will be conducted to ensure strict compliance with precautionary measures and safety protocols including physical distancing and wearing of facemasks.